Edgewater Consulting blends advisory expertise withtechnical services to create new digital business models
When a successful strategy pays off, keeping everything moving forward in alignment is the biggest challenge.
Based on years of experience working with highly successful companies, Edgewater Consulting has developed five keys to sustaining an organization's success:
1. Work smarter, not harderReview business processes and look for ways to eliminate tasks that don’t add significant value
2. Great tools are always a good investmentAn organization can’t sustain itself with yellow pads and Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
3. Keep an eye on profits while focusing on growthA company must sustain sales momentum, but eliminate waste, manage profit margins, and get maximum value out of marketing efforts, all while keeping an eye on cost of goods sold.
4. Bureaucracy strangles growthUse effective collaboration tools to cut the middlemen out of business processes.
5. Choose meaningful Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)Less is more–they aren’t key performance indicators if there is a list of 20 KPIs for one area of the business.
Enabling Mobile Inspections Anywhere, Anytime
View Now >>
Affordable Care Act requires new thinking for home health
Download Case Study
Lean Manufacturing in Practice – Bittercube
Read Blog Post
Changing Face of the Life Insurance Consumer